Global BUSINESS Partners (commission based)
- Ideal business partners should be able to establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts (global).
- Coordinate business development initiatives, including networking and profile management, in order to build long lasting business relationships.
- Should be able to lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Have sharp business acumen and an entrepreneur mindset.
Management Consultants (global)
- Ideal consultants should have a track record of offering advice and expertise to organizations to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy.
- Should be self-starters and able to define business problems through consultations, meetings and case studies.
- Should be able to interview or facilitate focused group discussions with management and employees.
- Qualified to make necessary recommendations for improvement, using computer models to test them and presenting findings to client.
- Develop plans and programs for change implementation in the organization.
- Should be a strategic thinker with a consulting mindset.
- Should be proficient in at least two of the following languages: English (mandatory), German, Spanish, French, Mandarin or Arabic.
Social Media Interns (virtual – college credit)
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media, content and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
- Manage social media and digital platforms and update content periodically.
- Research, Plan and execute online marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholder around the globe to plan various marketing strategies.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
Drop us your resume at email@example.com
Or Contact us to know more.