1. Dove “Real Beauty Sketches” – 4.24 million Shares
The video used an FBI-trained sketch artist to draw women first based on their own self-perception and then based on that of a stranger.
2. Geico “Hump Day” – 4.03 million Shares
In the viral video you see a happy camel walking through an office, asking some grumpy employees very enthusiastically to guess what day it is. Eventually one grumpy female employee responds: “It’s hump day”!
3. Evian “Baby & Me” – 3.34 million shares
This add features grown-ups taking part in a joyous dance-off against pint-size versions of their younger selves.
4. Kmart “Ship My Pants” – 3.05 million shares
In this famous Kmart ad a women says, “Whoah, I just might ship my pants”, upon hearing word from a Kmart sales staffer describing the retailer’s service that ships goods for free to customers who can’t find items them want in stores.
5. Cornetto “Yalın – Keyfi Yolunda, Aşkı Sonunda” – 2.91 million shares
This three and a half minute video is a simple Wes Anderson-esque tale of young love from Turkey.
6. Budweiser “Brotherhood” – 2.72 million shares
This famous ad shows an iconic Clydesdale horse growing up and leaving its owner.
7. Pepsi Max “Test Drive” – 2.69 million shares
In this video Jeff Gordon redefines a test-drive in an elaborate reality-style prank for an online video and TV spot called “Test Drive.”
8. MGM/Carrie “Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise” – 2.17 million shares
In this viral add we see a prankster with fake telekinetic powers freaks out an entire coffee shop.
9. Ram Trucks (Chrysler) “Farmer” – 1.88 million shares
The video uses images of life on the farm designed to remind people of their connections with the farming community.
10. Volvo Trucks “The Epic Split feat. Van Damme” – 1.82 million shares
In this add the Hollywood actor Jean-Claude Van Damme performs “the most epic of splits” as he stands smack-dab between two large trucks moving in reverse.