Squidoo is a community website that allows users to create pages (called lenses) for subjects of interest. Squidoo is a user-generated website which uses the concept of a lens as its primary feature. In his ebook “Everyone’s an Expert,” Godin describes a lens as “[filtering] light and [showing] us what we need to see.” Lenses are much like blog posts, except they’re on a single subject. The site also allows content creators to earn revenue from referral links to sites like Amazon.com and Ebay.
Top Posts & Pages
- International Banking Basics
- What are the benefits of strategic management for a small business?
- The importance of a PMO (Project Management Office)
- Grow your Small Business with 3D
- How important is “age” in Entrepreneurship?
- LAMP - open source software stack
- Gardner’s Pursuit of “Happyness”
- The life and death of Aaron Swartz
- The Big Data story
3D advertising applications Branding business businessmen communication computing content creative data economy ecoomics Enterprise enterprises entertainment entrepreneur Entrepreneurs ERP Europe facebook films Finance financial gadgets gaming global google innovation internet internet marketing investors Joomla leadership management marketing media mobile money Network organic PHP pool PPC project management Resource sales science search engine search engine optimization SEO Services small small business small business pool smallbusinesspool social Social-media social entrepreneurship Software Software Development Stanford University strategic Support technology telecommunication tendency The Wall Street Journal Training TV video viral Web website Wordpress