Squidoo is a community website that allows users to create pages (called lenses) for subjects of interest. Squidoo is a user-generated website which uses the concept of a lens as its primary feature. In his ebook “Everyone’s an Expert,” Godin describes a lens as “[filtering] light and [showing] us what we need to see.” Lenses are much like blog posts, except they’re on a single subject. The site also allows content creators to earn revenue from referral links to sites like Amazon.com and Ebay.
Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of a PMO (Project Management Office)
- What are the benefits of strategic management for a small business?
- The Power of Animation
- Dilbert - comparing mission statements to broccoli soup
- How important is “age” in Entrepreneurship?
- Small Business - Enterprise Voice Service
- Can User Experience be designed?
- Top 5 Small Business Ideas for stay-at-home folks
- The Howard Hughes Diaries
- Industrialization as a Business Model
3D advertising applications Branding business businessmen business model communication computing content creative data economy ecoomics Enterprise enterprises entertainment entrepreneur Entrepreneurs ERP Europe facebook films financial gadgets gaming global google india innovation internet internet marketing Joomla leadership management marketing media mobile money Network organic PHP pool PPC project management Resource sales science search engine search engine optimization SEO Services small small business smallbusinesspool small business pool social Social-media social entrepreneurship Software Software Development Stanford University strategic Support technology telecommunication tendency The Wall Street Journal Training TV video viral Web website Wordpress